The Rifter® is an idea factory that helps players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and keep their games fresh, and provides useful, ready to go, source material gamers can just drop into their ongoing games.
The Rifter® is a doorway to unlimited imagination and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. It offers new monsters, villains, characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, adventure and ideas for your games. It presents new villains, monsters and dangers to battle, and new ideas to consider. Every issue has material for Rifts® and at least two or three other Palladium game lines.
The Rifter #58 includes:
- Rifts® Lemuria – Official source material, including additional Lemurian character classes, monsters and animals; 20 pages in all.
- Rifts® Lazlo – The fabled magic kingdom of Lazlo outlined and described.
- Nightbane® – Short story and source material.
- Palladium Fantasy® – 15 new, strange people and monsters.
- Rifts® – The Kezel™: A weird, new superhuman for use in Rifts® Chaos Earth™, Rifts® and even Palladium Fantasy; includes many powers. The Kezel claim to be human, but their abilities would suggest otherwise.
- News, coming attractions, and more.
- Cover by Michael Leonard.
- 96 pages – Cat. No. 158.
Description and cover art from Palladium Books Web site, copyright ???? Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved. Rifts®, Megaverse® and Palladium Books® are registered trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. and Kevin Siembieda. All other titles and names are trademarks of Palladium Books.
Contents of Rifter 58.
Errata of Rifter 58.
- List of Reviews of Rifter 58.
The Palladium® Update
The Magic of Palladium Books®
| The Rifter® #58 |
Browse Rifters: The Rifter® #57 • The Rifter® #59