Looking for new ideas and material for your campaign? Then you want The Rifter®. The greatest value of The Rifter® is that every issue offers new and different ideas, and gets your imagination running in directions you might not have considered. It’s an idea factory that will help you generate new ideas of your own, and it also presents valuable source material you can drop right into your games.
The Rifter® is your doorway to unlimited imagination and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. It offers new monsters, villains, characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, adventure and ideas for your games. It presents new villains, monsters and dangers to battle, and new ideas to consider. Every issue has material for Rifts® and at least two or three other Palladium game lines.
The Rifter #57 is an extravaganza of monsters and mayhem to surprise your players and spice up your games.
- Rifts® – new weapons and vehicles of the Coalition States.
- Beyond the Supernatural™ – monsters and supernatural threats.
- Palladium Fantasy® – monsters and dangerous animals galore.
- For all game settings – Genie bottles and dimensional pockets.
- Rifts® – The Brodkil War Machinist.
- Rifts® – NGR Anthropological Field Operative.
- News, coming attractions, and more.
- Cover by Charles Walton II.
- 96 pages – Cat. No. 157.
Description and cover art from Palladium Books Web site, copyright ???? Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved. Rifts®, Megaverse® and Palladium Books® are registered trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. and Kevin Siembieda. All other titles and names are trademarks of Palladium Books.
Contents of Rifter 57.
Errata of Rifter 57.
- List of Reviews of Rifter 57.
The Palladium® Update
The Magic of Palladium Books®
| The Rifter® #57 |
Browse Rifters: The Rifter® #56 • The Rifter® #58