This is another landmark issue of The Rifter® filled with epic source material, exotic places, strange critters, adventure settings, good stories and ideas.
The Rifter® is your doorway to unlimited imagination and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. It offers new heroes, powers, weapons, magic and adventure for your games. It presents new villains, monsters and dangers to battle, and new ideas to consider.
The Rifter® #54 includes:
- The Final Chapter of The Hammer of the Forge™, by James M.G. Cannon. The pulse-pounding conclusion of this epic tale.
- Dawn of a New Era, Part Two – Heroes Unlmited™.
- A Megaversal™ Menagerie – for many world settngs.
- The fortress city of New Chillicothe, Missouri – Rifts®.
- Dark Day™ Chronicles, Volume 2. A Nightbane® short story.
- News and coming attractions.
- Cover by Michael Leonard in honor of The Hammer of the Forge™.
- 96 pages – Cat. No. 154.
Description and cover art from Palladium Books Web site, copyright ???? Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved. Rifts®, Megaverse® and Palladium Books® are registered trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. and Kevin Siembieda. All other titles and names are trademarks of Palladium Books.
Contents of Rifter 54.
Errata of Rifter 54.
- List of Reviews of Rifter 54.
The Palladium® Update
The Magic of Palladium Books®
| The Rifter® #54 |
Browse Rifters: The Rifter® #53 • The Rifter® #55