The Rifter® is your doorway to unlimited imagination and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. It offers new heroes, powers, weapons, magic and adventure for your games. It presents new villains, monsters and dangers to battle, and new ideas to consider.
- Palladium News.
- Coming Attractions.
- G.M. & Player tips.
- The Xiticix Hive and new types of Xiticix aliens.
- Optional Martial Arts rules galore.
- Some fantasy RPG critters and magic items.
- Knights of the Dinner Table comic strip by Blackburn.
- Rifts fiction - serialized stories.
- A bunch of Rifts RPG stuff and a whole lot more!
Description and cover art from Palladium Books Web site, copyright ???? Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved. Rifts®, Megaverse® and Palladium Books® are registered trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. and Kevin Siembieda. All other titles and names are trademarks of Palladium Books.
Rifts content in The Rifter 3
- Everybody's Kung Fu Fighting (by William Muench, 13 pages). It has a new Martial Art called O-Ken Wa (based on sword fighting) that can be learned in Rifts Earth.
- Revised Grappling Rules and New Martial Arts (by Lee Casabolt, 5.5 pages).
- Mystic China Conversion for Rifts (by Andrew Smith, 16 pages).
- The Xiticix (by Wayne Breaux Jr., 17 pages). Information later revised and expanded in WB 23 Xiticix Invasion.
- Spatial Mage (by Steven Trustum, 12 pages). A new kind of mage OCC who can cantrol dimensional and spacial energy (new spells).
- Primorder: A Rifts Dimension Supplement (by Rodney Stott, 9.5 pages).
- My First Correction (by Wayne Smith, 1 page). Errata for the Techno-Wizard Extravaganza article appeared in The Rifter 2.
Cover Painting: Under Construction
Interior Art: Under Construction
- List of Rifter 3 reviews
The Palladium® Update
The Magic of Palladium Books®
| The Rifter® #48|
Browse Rifters: The Rifter® #2 • The Rifter® #4