|Government||Coalition State or Wild|
|Leader||Leader goes here|
|Information|| Place any|
Description of the Psi-Stalker O.C.C.
- Exerted from Rifts® Ultimate Edition™, copyright (year) Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved. Rifts®, Megaverse® and Palladium Books® are registered trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. and Kevin Siembieda. All other titles and names are trademarks of Palladium Books.
- Psi-Stalker image by (Artist Name), excerpted from (Book Image taken from), copyright (year) Palladium Books Inc.
The Psi-stalker is a mutant whose psychic sensitive powers enable him to sense other psychics, psychic energy, and magic. The character can be human, or a D-Bee, or a mutoid. Unlike normal humans, the psi-stalker is a natural predator and energy vampire! The predator senses the use of psychic energy and can follow the distinctive energy trail like a bloodhound following a specific scent. Even though all creatures have a certain level of potential psychic energy, the psi-stalker can tell the subtle differences between normal energies and psychic and magic energies. Some innate instinct draws the stalker to those creatures who are psionic or magic. This same instinct makes the mutant want to kill his prey and drink its psychic energy (which, for a brief instant, doubles when the victim dies). Fortunately, psi-stalkers can train themselves not to kill, although they prefer to kill and feed, and love the thrill of the hunt!
The Coalition States (CS) have trained people with the psi-stalker instincts and abilities to become an elite military police force, specializing in hunting down psychic and magic criminals, supernatural beings, and paranormal interlopers. In addition to the stalker's natural abilities, the warriors are trained in basic military procedure and combat skills.
They are also trained to control their urge to kill. The Coalition Psi-Stalkers will not kill unless the soldier is given authorization to use deadly force, which is always approved when stalking a demon or other supernatural being, and frequently when in pursuit of dangerous criminals. Because of the Coalition's stand against non-humans, most of their psi-stalkers are completely human in appearance. They can be distinguished from other Coalition soldiers by their spiked helmets and the letters "PSI" emblazoned on the chest of their armor and uniforms. ALL psi-hunters are registered psychics with the IC and bear the IC bar code and implant.
Psi-Stalkers are humans transformed by the coming of the Rifts and the trans-dimensional energies radiating from the ley lines. Their mutation took place in early decades during the Two Hundred Years Dark Age.
Description of the organization (if applicable) of the Psi-Stalker OCC.
List of notable membersof the Psi-Stalker OCC.
List of books containing the Psi-Stalker OCC.
- Rifts Ultimate Edition, pages 152-156. Psi-Stalker OCC.
- Rifts World Book 12: Psyscape, page 83. A note about Psi-Stalkers being Nega-Psichics and Psi-Nullifers.
- Rifts World Book 13: Lone Star, pages 156-162. Psi-Stalker RCC (CS Psi-Stalker and Wild Psi-Stallers).
- Rifts Wold Boook 23: Xiticix Invasion, pages 100-113. Psi-Stalker RCC, Several Psi-Stalker Tribes and their fight agains Xiticix.