Rifts® Conversion Book Two
You may think you know all about Zeus, Odin, and Gilgamesh and the other gods of myth and legend, but you'd be wrong!
Mythological gods done Rifts® style! Dimension spanning beings of inhuman nature and power, impostors, cyborgs, bio-wizards, the Atlas robot, the Gilgamesh clones, The Olympian Club, alien intelligences, interdimensional mercenaries, vampires, devouring monsters, gods of light, gods of darkness, demigods and supernatural fiends - all with a distinctly Rifts flavor.
- Over 150 gods, godlings, demigods, and god pretenders!
- Godling and demigod as optional player characters.
- Rifts Priest O.C.C. and over a dozen optional R.C.C.s.
- The powers of the gods, rune weapons and more.
- Countless story ideas and insight into the Megaverse.
- Cover by John Zeleznik. Interior art by Long, Ewell, Breaux, Miller, Martin, and Petersen.
- Written by C.J. Carella with additional material by Siembieda.
- 224 pages
- Cat. No. 811 - I.S.B.N. 0-916211-68-1
Description and cover art from Palladium Books Web site, copyright ???? Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved. Rifts®, Megaverse® and Palladium Books® are registered trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. and Kevin Siembieda. All other titles and names are trademarks of Palladium Books.
Contents of Rifts® Conversion Book Two.
Errata of Rifts® Conversion Book Two.
- List of Reviews of Rifts® Conversion Book Two.
| Conversion Books|
Rifts® Conversion Book One
Rifts® Conversion Book 2: Pantheons of the Megaverse®
Rifts® Dark Conversions™