The Nightbane® setting features heroes who must transform into monsters to use their supernatural powers. They are the “bane of night” and the natural enemies of the Nightlords who seek to exterminate the Nightbane wherever they are found. This is a guide to help the Nightbane survive in a world of conspiracy, dark forces and monstrous invaders from the Nightlands. Invaders who have secretly taken over the governments of the world.
- Surviving the Hidden War; strategies and tactics.
- The life of a Nightbane.
- Creating Contacts, Creating Factions & Faction Recruiting.
- New factions and secret societies.
- New Nightbane Morphus Tables and new Talents.
- New Nightbane Creation Guideline Tables by education & background.
- New Nightbane history, psychology and more.
- Adventure ideas and world information.
- Art by Stephen L. Fox and others.
- Written by Mark Oberle and Irvin Jackson.
- 160 pages – Cat. No. 735.
Description and cover art from Palladium Books Web site, copyright 2009 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved. Rifts®, Megaverse® and Palladium Books® are registered trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. and Kevin Siembieda. All other titles and names are trademarks of Palladium Books.
Contents of the Nightbane® Survival Guide.
Errata of the Nightbane® Survival Guide.
- List of Reviews of the Nightbane® Survival Guide.
Using the Nightbane Survival Guide in Rifts
To be added
Nightbane World Book 1: Between the Shadows
Nightbane World Book 2: Nightlands
Nightbane World Book 3: Through the Glass Darkly
Nightbane World Book 4: Shadows of Light
Nightbane® Survival Guide