Rifts® World Book Fourteen
At last, the Western Wilderness (a no man's zone forbidden to citizens of the CS) is outlined and explored.
- 17 new O.C.C.s, including the Cowboy, Gunslinger, Psi-Slinger, CyberSlinger, Bounty Hunter, and Justice Ranger.
- 9 R.C.C.s and 25 monsters of the New West.
- The history of Wilk's Inc. and a new array of weapons.
- Bandito Arms, the western arm of the Black Market.
- New body armor, robot vehicles and weapons.
- Techno-Wizard magic that turns ordinary gunpowder weapons into Mega-Damage weapons.
- Techno-Wizard weapons and devices.
- Cloud Magic and the Golden Ones.
- Colorado Baronies and other notable places.
- "The Law" — or what passes for it.
- Notable bandits, outlaws, D-Bees & heroes.
- Overview of the New West™, maps & world information.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda & Chris Kornmann.
- 224 pages.
- Cat. No. 826 — I.S.B.N. 1-57457-001-3
Description and cover art from Palladium Books Web site, copyright ???? Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved. Rifts®, Megaverse® and Palladium Books® are registered trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. and Kevin Siembieda. All other titles and names are trademarks of Palladium Books.
Contents of New West™.
Errata of New West™.
- List of Reviews of New West™.