Heavy Metal is an American science fiction and fantasy comics magazine, known primarily for its blend of dark fantasy/science fiction and erotica.
Description from Wikipedia. Visit the Heavy Metal article on Wikipedia for more information.
Cover art from the Heavy Metal Web site, copyright 2010 Heavy Metal Magazine. All rights reserved. Rifts®, Megaverse® and Palladium Books® are registered trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. and Kevin Siembieda. Colt the Outlander and all related characters are trademarks of Aradio Brothers. Heavy Metal® is a registered trademark of Heavy Metal Magazine. All other titles and names are trademarks of their owners.
This statemnet below is wrong, as the Colt the outlander story is not in this issue.
Volume 34, Number 7, for November 2010, is a non-Palladium periodical that features Palladium Books crossover content. This issue, as well as it's [|Heavy_Metal_34_No_6|prequel]] includes the crossover comic, Colt the Outlander: Stormbringer, featuring Rifts characters crossing into the world of Colt and his team.
- Publisher and Editor in Chief: Kevin Eastman
- Vice President and Executive Director: Howard Jurofsky
- Managing Editor: Debra Yanover
- Customer Service Manager: Fiona Russell
- Designers: Andrij Borys Associates
- Assistant to Publisher: Pam Arvanetes
- Translators: Jerome Eyquem, Miguel Guerra, Michael Giordani, Jacinthe Leclerc
- Web Development: Right Angle, Inc.
- Warehouse Manager: John Martin
Heavy Metal Catalog
This issue of Heavy Metal...
Cover Painting: by Bane
Featured Art: Borrowed memories by Yannick Bouchard
Back Cover: biocosmosis: Savas by edvin Volinski
- by Stanislas Manoukian and Vincent Roucher
by Edvin Volinski, art: nikodem Cabala, Color: Grzegorz Krysinski, translation: Tomasz Sowinski
Those who Accept
by R.G. Llarena, art: Axel Medellin
The Goddess who lives inside
by Ferran Xalabarder
the Lovers of Eiffel Tower
by Annie Goetzinger
The last kiss
by Josef Rother, art: Eckart Breitschuh