The Zombie Apocalypse
Dead Reign™ is a game of survival, rescue and revenge. Player characters are both the hunted and the hunters as they battle the creeping doom that is the living dead and pray for salvation.
- S.D.C. setting.
- Zombies have taken over the world.
- Zombies control the cities. Humans hide in remote wilderness areas.
- Zombies capture, keep and breed humans in food pens.
- Several different types of zombies.
- Humankind fights to rescue those they can, and destroy as many of the zombie abominations as they can.
- Player characters are ordinary people fighting for their very existence or bent on revenge.
- Is this the end of the world as we know it? Can Earth be reclaimed by humanity?
- Cover by E.M. Gist.
- Art by Nick Bradshaw and Amy L. Ashbaugh.
- Written by Josh Hilden, Joshua Sanford and Kevin Siembieda.
- 224 pages. Cat. No. 230.
Description and cover art from Palladium Books Web site, copyright 2009 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved. Rifts®, Megaverse® and Palladium Books® are registered trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. and Kevin Siembieda. All other titles and names are trademarks of Palladium Books.
Rules and Game Information
The Game uses the standard Palladium RPG system.
Cover Painting: Zombie horde by Erik Gist.
Interior Art: Under Construction
Using Dead Reign in Rifts