Rifts® World Book Twenty
In 1999 this was scheduled to be written by Eric Thompson but "By Kevin Siembieda" appears on the final cover.
A comprehensive overview of Canada, including notable places, cities, towns, people, O.C.C.s, monsters and conflicts. Though much of Canada has reverted to wilderness, there are pockets of civilization and technology, though not all of them human.
- The Inuit Shaman O.C.C. and abilities.
- 12 Monsters of the North, including Sasquatch and Loup Garou.
- 7 demonic beings including Demon Bears, Windigo and Sedna the Sea Hag.
- 8 D-Bee R.C.C.s common to Canada, including the Cyber-Horsemen of Ixion R.C.C. (bionic Centaurs).
- The Headhunter O.C.C. defined. Includes the Techno-Warrior, Assassin, Anti-Robot Specialist, Techno-Hound, and Momano Headhunter.
- Tundra Ranger O.C.C.s: Ranger, Scout, Cavalry, and Trapper-Woodsman.
- Techno-Wizard Bionics and notable gear of the Tundra Rangers.
- The Canadian frontier mapped and described.
- City of Old Calgary, Fadetowns and notable cities and locations; some with maps of the area.
- Travel rules for snow, ice, and arctic conditions, plus storms, flash floods and other weather events.
- Rules for hypothermia and exposure.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda.
- 192 pages - Cat. No. 835.
Description and cover art from Palladium Books Web site, copyright ???? Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved. Rifts®, Megaverse® and Palladium Books® are registered trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. and Kevin Siembieda. All other titles and names are trademarks of Palladium Books.
Contents of Canada™.
Errata of Canada™.
List of Reviews of Canada™:
- 2011: SomethingAwful